Sunday, August 23, 2015

Pic:


All at once I’ve had several people trying to defend white people against Black Lives Matter. And I’m just…………. no. I can’t. I can’t even. When I hear someone tell me that I need to please pleeeeeeeease think of the white people, I hear the same voice who: insists it’s unfair that they can’t have straight pride. thinks there’s a war on Christmas just because I don’t put Christianity’s holiday on a pedestal above all others. swears that Black History Month is an assault on whites just because we teach what historically happened in this country. combats all moments when someone calls them out on their racism by insisting that, nuh-uh, you’re the REAL racist! tells me gays need to stop flaunting their sexuality without realizing how openly flaunted heterosexuality is in every single aspect of society. thinks that American Indians are unfairly allowed to fish where they’re not, when they forget those tribes and nations actually negotiated for those rights (as still happens towards the Ojibwe spearfishers). when rich people accuse poor people of perpetuating class warfare. any time people blame everything on liberals. Which is constantly, and almost always entirely wrong. And so you’ll have to forgive me if this bullshit makes me want to fire flaming hot pokers directly at your fucking eyes if you act this way. So stop it, and don’t become my favorite target practice subject. Thank you. By the way, the stupid person above was banned because I just didn’t have the patience to deal with that level of stupidity.